We will leave for Tucson, AZ on January 4th, assuming the weather hold until then. We will be keeping all eyes on the long term weather reports. If threatened, we will leave on a minutes notice as out timetable in Arizona has very little flexibility.
We had our Christmas Dinner at our Daughter Kelly Mattesen’s home. She made a Crown Roast of Pork that was perfect! Added to that were a bunch of great side dishes and deserts the were over the top. In our circle of friends, Anne-Marie is noted as a fine cook & hostess. Her 2 girls didn’t fall far from the tree!
Some of our best friends are fulltime RV’ers. You might be one of them if you relate to this:
1) Your GPS is your best friend!
2) You NEVER know where items are in the grocery store.
3) You dump your own sewage and it is no big deal.
4) Your family has to ask you where you are when they call.
5) You keep both winter and summer wardrobes because you don’t know where you will end up.
6) You know what snowbirds are and have seen them in their natural habitat.
7) Your HOME has wheels.
8) You blog so that YOU will remember where you have been!
9) You look in your pantry and see that you have cereal from New Jersey, pasta from Texas, canned goods from Alabama and crackers from California.
10) You are always the new guy in town
11) You know where to find the best, most reliable internet.
12) You own very little and are proud of that!
13) You follow the warm weather.
14) You hang pictures and decoration on the wall with velcro.
15) You don’t own any figurines or other cutesy stuff that sits on countertops.
16) You have often slept in a Wal-Mart parking lot.
17) You meet up with a family in Virginia that you met in California!
18) Your kids remember friends by what state they met them in!
19) You grocery shop every three days because your refrigerator is so small.
20) You have been to more museums, aquariums, national parks, monuments and zoos than you can remember.
21) You have ever “pulled chocks”.
22) You look confused when someone asks you “where are you from?”
23) You get your mail 2-3 months late regularly from your mail forwarding service.
24) You have witnessed your toilet “burping” at you.
25) You crave adventure and can not wait to see what is around the next corner!
To our all our friends friends, I will be installing Master at Hartford Evergreen Lodge #88 on Saturday at 11:00am, all would be welcome!